THIS IS A MONDAY – FRIDAY SHIFT from 11:30am to 7:30pm
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have the required Top Secret level clearance with FS Polgraph that is current and can be verified.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum 18 years of age;
- H.S. Diploma or GED;
- Minimum two (2) years of access control and/or security officer experience;
- Read, speak, and understand English language fluently;
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms.
- Successfully pass an employment physical;
- Successfully pass all training and obtain required certifications;
- Successfully pass criminal record and credit report checks.
- Successfully complete a security interview.