VARIOUS PART-TIME POSITION WEEKEND SHIFTS: Saturdays and Sundays: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm or 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm.
This position provides Access Control and Escort support for the facility.
- Provide security protection and access control.
- Provide security protection for all government property, classified material and personnel within assigned areas of responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, theft, or intentional destruction.
- Report/respond to unusual or emergency situations.
- Be alert for potential security, property or safety concerns and initiate the appropriate actions.
- Control ingress/egress into and/or out of posted/controlled/security areas.
- Prevent/report all violations of security and safety rules and regulations.
- Respond to protective alarm signals or other unusual/suspicious activities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all security and guard orders, written and oral, pertaining to the assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have the required Top Secret with SCI level clearance that is current and can be verified.
- Minimum 18 years of age;
- U.S. Citizenship;
- H.S. Diploma or GED;
- Read, speak and understand English language fluently;
- Minimum one (1) year of Security Monitor or Escort experience;
- Background investigation and pre-employment drug screening is conducted.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. Must be flexible/adaptable to constantly changing environment.
- Ability to make verbal and written presentations related to site procedures and post orders.
- Must have a current TS/SCI clearance.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Weekend Hours are required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach