Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Must have two (2) year of experience performing adjudciations; five (5) years of adjudicative experience preferred
- Must have three (3) years of experience within Personnel Security
- Must have successfully completed OPM’s Essentials of Suitability Adjudication Program (ESAP), or equivalent training through programs accredited through the Federal Law Enforcement Training Accreditation (FLETA)
- High oral communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the employer’s and/or customer’s organization;
- High reasoning skills, including the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in oral, written, diagram, or schedule form.
- High language skills, including the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to present information in an effective manner to senior management.
- Intermediate math skills, including the ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- High computer skills and ability to work in MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and E-mail.
- Must be U.S. citizen and able to successfully undergo background investigation to obtain U.S. Government security clearance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, track, review, analyze, adjudicate, and compile results of completed BI’s of government personnel and contract employees conducted by OPM, FBI, and other Federal investigative agencies and provide a recommendation for approval, disapproval, or referral for further investigation.
- Evaluate favorable and derogatory information, issue Letters of Interrogatory to resolve outstanding issues, prepare a written report of findings and recommend the appropriate suitability/security determination.
- Review investigative results and provide adjudicative recommendations to assigned completed background investigations using the principals of 5 CFR 731
- Assists with updating BI policies and procedures as requested.
- Telework permitted for a portion of the work week
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach