THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN KUWAIT. ALL PERSONNEL MUST HAVE A VALID TOURIST PASSPORT TO BE CONSIDERED.
Manages and perform all administrative functions that support the completion of the K-SSS Project Administrative needs including but not limited to preparing and consolidating daily and periodic personnel, staffing, travel, and housing reports, coordinating in and out-processing and housing assignments. Supervises assigned Administration Clerks. Serves as a senior member of the K-SSS Project Management office staff; participates in staff meetings provides updates and advises the Project Manager on staffing levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Manages a comprehensive administrative program to support K-SSS operations including, but not limited to administration, payroll, and maintaining time sheets for K-SSS personnel
- Oversees all Administration Clerks and ensures that all Administration Clerks are executing their responsibilities efficiently and effectively
- Coordinates with Company’s corporate office in all personnel administration related activities and processes
- Supports coordination of K-SSS personnel movement into and out of the country for both official and personal travel
- Receives, reviews compiles, integrates and submits administrative reports from subcontractors into project-level reports for submission to the U.S. Government and corporate office; Acts as liaison with subcontractor administration offices to track and report administration activities such as visas, housing and staffing levels.
- Prepares written deliverables for submission to client, to include reports, spreadsheets, memos, summaries, etc.
- Organizes and maintains records and reports for audit by the U.S. Government and corporate office
- Assists in the planning, development, and implementation of a comprehensive administrative program to include establishing subcontractor reports and formats
- Oversees personnel administrative in-processing and out-processing; updates personnel records using company processes and information systems
- Forecasts staffing levels and submit staffing projections using spreadsheets or other software to estimate the number of personnel on the ground up to 6 months in the future based on departures, arrivals and planned leaves
- Advise the Project Manager and PMO staff on all administrative matters
- Any other duties as assigned
- Must be a US citizen
- Level three (3) English language proficiency
- At a minimum, must possess a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field from an accredited institution
- Must possess a minimum of six (6) years of experience in administrative support
- A minimum of two (2) years of this experience must have been in a supervisory capacity
- A minimum of two (1) years of this experience must have been with a U.S. Government contractor serving on a U.S. Government contract or in the corporate office
- Must be possess advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Outlook, and proficient in Word, and PowerPoint, and possess sufficient computer skills to manage electronic files and an electronic records keeping systems
- Must have a valid US Passport
- Must have a current US driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening; position is also subject to random drug screening throughout the course of employment
- If prior US Military, must have an honorable discharge
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation and possess the criteria to be awarded and maintain the necessary US-issued SECRET security clearance
- Must be able to pass a medical physical approving candidate for overseas work in the USCENTCOM area of operations
- Ability to travel to, and/or work in, an austere, hostile, or remote location.
- This position is not armed
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
- Work is typically based in an office environment and subject to frequent interruptions.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.