Administrative Specialist — Background Investigations
Perform administrative duties to assist project management staff. Such duties may include, but are not limited to the following.
- Data entry, typing, and manifest reconciliation.
- Case file creation, assembly and maintenance.
- Retrieve case files as requested or needed.
- Run credit reports if required
- Open mail, sort, file and/or distributed
- Work in the mail room as needed
- Scan/upload documents to our case management system and to network drives as needed.
- Order and stock supplies.
- Prepare manifests and finalizing delivery to the customer.
- Troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Running daily operations reports as needed or required.
- Assist with the investigator credentialing process and process investigator candidates for use on the project.
- Collaborate and communicate with the Project Management team and all other process stakeholders to make the process as efficient as possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a current favorably adjudicated SSBI or active Secret Level Security Clearance based on a full field investigation (Tier 5).
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum 18 years of age;
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent;Understanding the background investigations process is favorable
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously.
- Have problem solving skills and a diplomatic presence to deal various people on the project.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Must be organized, reliable, dependable and manage multiple concurrent tasks throughout the day.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, MS Word and ability to learn to use new technology systems. Familiarity with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, not required, but a benefit.
- Knowledge of proper grammar and punctuation.