Responsible for various administrative and analytical tasks in the Accounts Payable department to include: organizing and scanning and/or uploading electronic invoices and supporting documents in SharePoint, working in portal to respond to vendors and employee inquiries, and other administrative related tasks.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the department functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Section Managers and team members
- Compile and update Accounts Payable records on SharePoint
- Respond to vendors and to other departments within Constellis with questions and requests through the Remedy Consul and report difficult case to the Supervisor.
- Assist with filing and weekly payment runs
- Communicate with vendors and employees by email or telephonically and be able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
- High School graduate, or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Experience in Costpoint and other applicable database programs preferred
- Utilizes effective oral and written communication abilities with all levels of the organization
- Uses strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Must possess problem solving skills with an analytical thought process, in resolving vendor payment issues
- Requires ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.