Must be proficient in English and German
Area Manager will supervise regions supporting 1 or more U.S. Government installations or facilities that employ Contract Security Guards to apply the instructions provided at each specific guard post, ensuring only properly vetted persons are permitted access unescorted to U.S. Government installations and facilities.
Multiple locations throughout Germany
- Supervise 150 or more armed guards per shift at each installation or facility
- Responsible for conducting site inspections of all installations within their assigned region, and logging any discrepancies in the site, management or CSGs performance
- Ensure that each site is operated in compliance with post orders and that Site Managers and CSGs meet all contractual training and host nation requirements for armed guards
- Review all guard shift schedule, training evolutions, and respond to COR request
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience in security, law enforcement administration in the Armed Forces, civilian police, or commercial security agencies.
- German Industrie-und Handelskammer (IHK) certificate
- German Waffenamt training certificate
- Must be able to communicate in English and German to the degree that they understand oral and written communications and express themselves in matters pertaining to their work (i.e. reporting of emergency situations) in person or by telephone/radio communications, to their management, the Site CORs, and military authorities.
- Must provide a “Doctor’s Statement”, signed & dated by their Physician (in both English & German), that states the Area Manager can take the Physical Ability Test (PAT), is free of any communicable disease; is in good general health without physical or mental defects or abnormalities that would interfere with the performance of contractual duties; possesses binocular vision (i.e. see in both eyes) correctable to 20/30; is free of color blindness; is capable of hearing ordinary conversation at 15 feet (4.5m) with either ear, without the benefit of a hearing aid. The “Doctor’s Statement” must also state whether the employee will be medically capable of performing duties wearing a protective vest
- Must be qualified and trained to perform access control duties and shall possess all required certifications.
- Must be proficient in English and German
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must obtain an International Driver’s License (IDL) within 90 days of hire
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
The position may require extensive sitting, watching monitors, walking around the facility outside in rain, wind or other poor weather conditions and kneeling and stooping to look under or inside vehicles or containers.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.