Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Triple Canopy is seeking a skilled individual who share the passion to help make the world a safer place. We are currently hiring Armed Custom Protection Officers in multiple CA locations. Come explore our exciting positions as you prepare to launch a rewarding career with Triple Canopy!
9500 Micron Ave. St 136
Sacramento, CA 95827
Staff armed security posts and provide security for the personnel and property of assigned PG&E sites. Position will be driving in an assigned vehicle
Rate of Pay: $45-50/hr
Firearm and Vehicle provided!
- Provide security at various locations
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Traffic control as necessary
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Communicate and remain accessible via two-way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include: Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
- Ability to acquire, and maintain, a security clearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- 10+ years prior Military (with honorable discharge) or Law Enforcement experience
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent from a U.S. Accredited School. Foreign education must be evaluated to meet U.S. education requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen with social security card
- Current CA Driver’s License
- BSIS Exposed Firearm Permit with .40 Caliber or must be able to provide proof of active firearm permit and qualification to add .40 caliber to permit prior to an interview.
- BSIS Guard Card
- Must meet all medical, physical, drug test standards as outlined in the contract
- Must be able to pass psychological assessment
- Meet background screening and U.S. Government suitability requirements.
- Successful completion of training and certification requirements
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Must possess binocular vision correctable to 20/30 and able to discriminate standard colors.
- Be fully capable of normal or emergency duties requiring moderate to strenuous physical exertion such as climbing stairs, and ladders, and running.
- Able to stand for 2 hours
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Must meet all medical, physical, psychological and drug test standards as outlined in the contract
- Regular travel required. Mileage reimbursed in personal vehicles for travel to areas outside of the scope of normal commute standards as dictated in contract’s Statement of Work
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Travel will be required