Serve as Protective Personnel during High Threat Operations that may be conducted in Austere Environments.
Minimum of one year in at least one of the following positions:
- Conducting Surveillance
- Surveillance Detection
- Counter-Surveillance Operations AND
Minimum of 6 years of verifiable experience in Personal Protection in a High Risk Environment or six years with one of the following:
- Combat Applications Group (CAG)
- Army Special Forces
- SEAL Teams
- Scout or Sniper
- Marine Special Operation Command (Force Reconnaissance Equivalent)
- Para Rescue
- Combat Control Team
- Joint Terminal Attack Controller
- Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must possess a current active Secret clearance.
- Must possess a current US Tourist Passport.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with no serious infractions.
- Must possess a High school Diploma/GED or higher.
- Honorable Discharge from Military service.
- Must provide copies of Member 4 or Service 2 DD-214s to cover all active duty service periods.
- Professional Resume.
- No negative background history to include DUIs or other alcohol/drug related arrests, criminal, financial, etc.
- No felony or domestic violence convictions.
- Must be flexible with deployment and rotation schedule of 60 to 90 days.
- Must be able to pass Basic Math, Verbal and Clerical Comprehension Personnel Test.
- Must be able to pass a psychological screening.
- Must provide valid Physical Exam, Vision Exam, Dental Exam and Drug Screen.
Candidate Responsibilities and Physical Demands:
- Responsible for the day-to-day mobile armed operations protecting USG personnel.
- Maintain proficiency with all tactics, techniques and procedures associated with the position.
- Identify problems and implement solutions in coordination with team lead.
- Maintain professional demeanor, appearance and attitude while conducting daily activities.
- Assist in the planning and execution of position responsibilities.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to pass a physical readiness test and endure approximately one month of rigorous pre-deployment training.
- Must be able to work in austere environments
- Must be willing and able to work seven days a week for possible twelve hour days.
The pay for this position is competitive and includes pay increases based on longevity. Incentives are also available for voluntary extensions and supervisory positions. There are multiple locations, worldwide.
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA.