Reporting Office Address
9500 Micron Ave., Suite 136
Sacramento, CA 95827
Triple Canopy is seeking skilled individuals who share the passion to help make the world a safer place. We are currently hiring Armed Protective Security Officers in multiple CA locations. Come explore our exciting positions as you prepare to launch a rewarding career with Triple Canopy!
Staff armed security posts and provide security for the personnel, visitors, and property of various buildings within the San Francisco. May also work in a Control Center.
Rate of Pay: $34.11/hr plus additional $4.25/hr in Health and Welfare
Paid training for 2.5 weeks
- Provide security for various buildings by conducting perimeter security, internal security, monitoring screens, etc.
- Protect personnel and property in a professional manner
- Meet and deal tactfully and politely with general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct internal and external roving foot patrols
- Traffic control as necessary
- Ability to maintain excellent detection rate on x ray machine
- Detect and respond to alarms and emergencies
- Secure entrances and exits during emergencies
- Control keys and lock combinations
- Communicate and remain accessible via two-way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements, plans, policies, procedures.
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary.
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform.
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance.
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications.
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices.
- Support safety programs Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs.
- Ability to acquire, and maintain, a security clearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, in-person attendance is required.
- Possess at least one of the following experience criteria:
- (1) Minimum of two years armed experience within the past five years
- (2) Two years of military or National Guard with honorable discharge
- (3) Successful completion of a state certified law enforcement education and training or police officer’s standard training course
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent from a U.S. Accredited School. Foreign education must be evaluated to meet U.S. education requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen with social security card
- Current CA Driver’s License
- BSIS Exposed Firearm Permit with .40 Caliber or must be able to provide proof of active firearm permit and qualification to add .40 caliber to permit prior to an interview.
- BSIS Guard Card
- BSIS Baton Permit
- Red Cross or American Heart Association Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED/1st Aid Certification. Certification cannot be online only. Must be Red Cross or American Heart Association. Other training center certifications will not be accepted.
- OC Spray or Pepper Spray Certification or Permit
- Must meet all medical, physical, drug test standards
- Must be able to pass psychological assessment
- Meet background screening requirements.
- Successful completion of Training and certification.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Must meet all medical, physical, psychological and drug test standards as outlined in the contract
- Some travel required. Mileage reimbursed for travel to areas outside of the scope of normal commute standards
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk-up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Travel may be required