Our Armed Security Officers provide physical security, fixed and roving patrols, access control, vehicle inspection, Close Circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring; dispatch; visitor processing; and administrative services.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/ Long term Disability Insurance available
- Life Insurance
- 11 paid holidays
- Provide security protection and access control.
- Provide security protection for all government property, and personnel within assigned areas of responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, theft, or intentional destruction.
- Report/respond to unusual or emergency situations.
- Be alert for potential security, property or safety concerns and initiate the appropriate actions.
- Control ingress/egress into and/or out of posted/controlled/security areas.
- Prevent/report all violations of security and safety rules and regulations.
- Respond to protective alarm signals or other unusual/suspicious activities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all security and guard orders, written and oral, pertaining to the assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School education or GED equivalent
- Ability to pass a background investigation
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to pass a background check conducted by FEMA Security
- Minimum of 3 years prior security experience or equivalent workforce experience.
- Ability to handle office related material such as, computer equipment, printout paper, notebooks ledgers, badge printer
- Ability to obtain an Alabama Armed Security Guard License
- Must pass weapons qualifications standards
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles. Firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and inclines and/or uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological agility standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.