Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Triple Canopy — a Constellis Company
PLEASE NOTE: This is a CLEARED position. Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD SECRET personnel security clearance. A current active DoD Secret clearance is strongly preferred. Priority consideration will be given to U.S. military veterans, current Reserve Component servicemembers, and those with a current active DoD Secret or higher personnel security clearance.
Staff armed security posts and provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned U.S. Government property. May also work in a Control Center.
- Man armed security posts for U.S. Government property, protecting personnel and property in a professional manner
- Interact diplomatically and politely with the general public and visitors
- Effectively and efficiently screen and process visitors
- Identify, report, delay or detain persons who violate rules and regulations
- Conduct and control traffic
- Maintain excellent detection rate on x-ray machine
- Communicate and remain accessible via two way radio or company issued cellular phone
- Understand and comply with all requirements defined within company documents to include: Post and General Orders, plans, policies, procedures
- Observe and report all offenses/incidents
- Complete all reports and paperwork as required
- Provide first aid, CPR, and assist during emergencies as necessary
- Maintain mandated training requirements in accordance with company guidance
- Maintain physical fitness, agility requirements, and weapons qualifications
- Ensure safety requirements compliance and safe work practices
- Support safety programs
- Participate in Quality and Process Improvement programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Regular, in-person attendance is required
- Must possess a PA Act 235 certification prior to being hired on the contract
- Active DoD SECRET (or higher) personnel security clearance preferred. Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Secret clearance or higher. Priority consideration will be given to U.S. military veterans, current Reserve Component servicemembers, and those with a current active DoD Secret clearance
- Minimum combined 2 years of armed security, law enforcement, or military experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be a citizen of the United States. Dual citizenship is strictly prohibited.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to fluently read, write, and speak English
- Must pass a background check, pertinent medical and psychological assessments, drug screening, physical fitness test, and weapons qualification
- Must be 21 years or older, or a U.S. military veteran with an honorable discharge
- Must be able to wear protective body armor as a part of the duty uniform
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, climbing stairs or ladders, and walking up inclines or on uneven terrain
- Requires sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday
- More than 90% of the work involves some kind of physical activity.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms, and clearing barrels
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat, or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for, and/or wear, a respirator
- Travel may be required.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places.