In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training, and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
Personnel will perform building access control, monitor activities of persons in the building, provide protection to building personnel, as well as assist visitors in the facility. Work shifts are expected to be 8 hours in length – with occasional overtime. Must have ability to make good judgments and respond appropriately in stressful situations involving firearms.
Must have ability to make good judgments and respond appropriately in stressful situations
involving firearms and other weapons.
May use magnetometers, hand-held metal detectors and/or X-ray equipment
· May use computer
· Response to emergency situations
· May apprehend and detain individuals
· Pursuit may be on foot, requiring running, jumping, climbing, and/or crawling
· May ascend many flights of stairs (5 to 8 floors)
· Requires physical exertion
· Give first aid/CPR/use defibrillator. This may involve lifting very large and heavy
· Give first aid and CPR – this may involve lifting very large and heavy individuals
· Ability to move into and out of kneeling position, unaided
· Utilize fire extinguishers
· May have to handle hostile situations
· May visually monitor computer/security screens
· Work will be conducted inside and/or outside the building (possibly during inclemate
· Perform roving patrol rounds on foot
· Perform escort duties (personnel and visitors)
· Control traffic (pedestrian & vehicle) and parking
· Will wear bullet-proof vest (weighs 9 lbs)
· Will wear gun belt with handcuffs, radio, weapon, CPR kit, flashlight, OC Spray and keys
attached (estimated at 10-15 lbs)
· Strenuous physical training includes: Apprehension and Cuffing, Defensive Tactics, and
Simulation Drills with Weapons. Frequency of activity listed below increases significantly
during training exercises.
You are a U.S. Citizen and at least 21 years of age.
You have a H.S. diploma or GED.
You have at least 3 calendar years of verifiable law enforcement, or corrections professional experience and/or its military equivalency
You successfully pass a driving record, criminal history, and credit report check.
You successfully pass an employment physical.
You meet the Client’s suitability requirements.
You have or are able obtain a valid driver’s license before you start work at the site.
You sign the Consent to Background Investigation and Procurement of Credit Report form.
You sign the Authorization and Consent for OMNIPLEX to Release Consumer /Investigative Consumer Reports form.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.