Staff armed security posts and provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned US Government Property.
- Provide for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Preserve order and act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Respond to routine and emergency situations.
- Standing a post for 8 to 16 hours while wearing duty equipment and personal protective equipment weighing up to 30 pounds (includes a required ballistic vest) while exposed to all weather conditions.
- Properly and effectively wear or use personal protective equipment, including that used to prevent exposure to chemical, biological, or radiological agents.
- Acuity of senses and ability of expression sufficient to allow essential, accurate communication by written, spoken, audible, visible, or other signals.
- Operate both as a member of a team and independently at incidents of uncertain duration.
- Maintain mental alertness, deductive, and inductive reasoning, memory, and reliable judgment, to include operating a motor vehicle — even under emergency conditions.
- Respond appropriately to routine and emergency situations of the job including bending, reaching, dodging, crawling, climbing, rapid ascent of stairs, short to moderate sprints, and self-defense if necessary while wearing protective equipment.
- Ability to endure emergency situations mentally and physically for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- US Citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Applicants are subject to a pre-employment and background investigation, including prior employment, personal references, criminal and credit screening, motor vehicle report, etc.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance, prior to training.
- Employees are subject to random drug screening, annual background investigations, and must report any and all violations (including traffic tickets) and/or arrests
- Pass an annual Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Handle, shoot, and qualify semi-annually with a 9mm pistol and shotgun
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
Standing a post for 8 to 16 hours while wearing duty equipment and personal protective equipment weighing up to 30 pounds (includes a required ballistic vest) while exposed to all weather conditions.