Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Herndon, VA.
Staff 2 Hour armed security posts in Lawton, OK from 0500-0700 and 1700-1900 Monday through Friday; Also Friday 0830-1100. Other fill-in shifts may also be available. Guards will provide security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to, assigned US Government Property. May also work in a Control Center.
- Perform identification checks to ensure only authorized personnel and vehicles are allowed access to the facility.
- May perform inspections to ensure only authorized commercial vehicles and cargo are allowed access to the facility.
- May execute emergency ECP closure procedures during emergencies to ensure all ingress and egress of personnel, property, equipment, vessels or vehicles is denied.
- May provide roving guard services and Perimeter and Interior Patrol that monitor facilities to ensure security breaches and criminal or suspicious activities are detected and reported in a timely manner.
- May provide escort and courier services to ensure safe and timely delivery of personnel and property.
- Assisting in plans and procedures to be followed in the event of any major catastrophe, such as tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, conflagration, and hostile acts to insure adequate security measures are maintained within the command.
- A US Citizen with social security card
- Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Possess at least one of the following experience/ education criteria: (1) minimum of two years armed guard experience within past five years, (2) two years of military or National Guard or (3) successful completion of a state certified law enforcement education and training or police officer’s standard training course.
- Must meet all medical and physical standards as outlined in the contract
- Meet background screening and U.S. Government suitability requirements.
- Position may require the ability to acquire, and maintain, a security clearance.
- Successful completion of Protective Security Officer Training and certification.
- Pass and maintain medical, and physical fitness standards
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses, firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places. For more information, visit www.constellis.com.