THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN KUWAIT. ALL PERSONNEL MUST HAVE A VALID TOURIST PASSPORT TO BE CONSIDERED.
Responsible for the overall operations of the arms room which includes issuing and receiving weapons, ammunition and sensitive items for incoming and outgoing guard shifts, conducting 100% inventories, conducting weapons maintenance inspections and completing and filing all required reports and forms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Maintains accountability of weapons, ammunition and sensitive items stored within the arms room
- Conduct weapons and ammunition issue before each guard shift and receive turn-in of weapons and ammunition for the outgoing shift
- Prepares and submit inventory reports
- Maintains maintenance records for each weapon; ensure weapons are turn-in to the consolidated arms room for annual inspection and repair as required
- Conducts periodic preventive maintenance checks on all weapons semi in accordance with established procedures
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a SECRET clearance
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years of honorable military service (MOS 2111, 45 Bravo, or equivalent) or law enforcement armorer experience
- One (1) year of armory supervisory experience is preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
- Work is typically based in inside the arms room and is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Position is required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires frequent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.