- Assists the PC with managing project cost, schedule, technical performance, change management, and reporting
- Alternate POC for the CO and COR during absence of the PC
- Ensures collaborative, integrated measures implemented amongst the Service Areas
- Reports to Program Coordinator
- Perform other duties as assigned
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass background check and fingerprinting.
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Close attention to detail and the ability to plan ahead
- Ability to work under pressure
- Administrative and clerical skills
- Interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication
Work is based in an office and field work environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Normal work hours are Monday-Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., however extended hours may be required. Evening shift work position work hours can be from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., as assigned.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs (supplies, trash, etc.). Requires frequent lifting, standing, walking, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.