The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for managing quality against the three stages of production (before, in process and final repairs) of vehicles in accordance with factory and county specifications as well as ensuring vehicles are repaired per estimate and according to county standards.
- Review approved estimates/supplements against repaired vehicle
- Notify management of any additional repairs needed
- Maintain and wear all safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirators, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer
- Ensure full use of all required safety and health personal protective equipment across all locations for the contract
- Comply with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management
- Cooperate and assist other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles
- Understand, keep abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are operated in a safe manner at all locations for the contract
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3-6 months related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Must have 1 year of work-related experience
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have the following Certifications:
- Damage Analysis and Estimating Certification for Collision Repair
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Pay Range: $26.00 – $28.00
Work is typically based in a busy service center/maintenance garage environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold and humidity. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. Must be willing to wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established Company Safety Standards. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may also be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 75 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.