The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist walk-in customers.
- Answer phone calls.
- Provide tier I help desk functions to better assist customers.
- Utilize multiple computer systems and databases to verify badge status and government clearances of staff employees, staff-like employees, contractors, visitors, and liaison personnel, including persons from other agencies within the Intelligence Community.
- Create, manage, and print badges for staff employees, contractors, liaisons, permanent visitors, and others as directed.
- Processes all badge request and renewal forms, checking for proper authorization, vendor codes, clearance actions, etc.
- Works closely with multiple Security offices to process work.
- Answer questions from multiple sources to include customers, other security officers, company security officers, etc.
- Assist with reporting requirements as requested.
- Process multiple types of credential requests as directed.
- Process and scan completed paperwork to appropriate offices.
- Process all incoming material (badges, credentials, etc.) and update appropriate databases with current information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 18 years of age;
- S. Citizenship;
- S. Diploma or GED;
- Impeccable customer service skills;
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Ability to create and edit material in multiple databases;
- Ability to quickly analyze information to reach the appropriate response;
- Ability to assist customers on a wide range of topics to include interoperability, reciprocity, office policies, office procedures, clearance issues, and other items as required;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Current Top Secret clearance with polygraph preferred.
- Successfully pass criminal, credit, and driving record checks;
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include CPR, First Aid/AED;
- Successfully complete a security interview screening;
- Must be able to pass US Government background investigation for required security clearance and polygraph;
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.