Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Providing administrative support to the Program Manager and site leadership
- Manage a staff of five (5) or more employees in geographically separated offices responsible for:
- Prior administrative personnel management experience required
- Providing badging services, including the fabrication of new badges
- Conducting security briefings and inform customers on general security information
- Performing tasks to establish and maintain employee scheduling, payroll and personnel records.
- Maintaining all personnel and payroll related data and records.
- Providing updates and maintain the scheduling system on a daily basis to ensure accurate record keeping and post documentation
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year experience in fingerprinting
- Must possess knowledge of USAccess, C-CURE 900 Enterprise and Personnel Security
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Oracle database reporting and report fabrication
- Must possess knowledge of the badge fabrication process, including digital photography, badge verification, and customer services
- Knowledge of and past experience with security policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively in English through oral and written means
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience for a minimum of (2) years may be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must possess a DOE (Q) security clearance or must meet the eligibility requirements that will reasonably ensure a DOE (Q) clearance is obtained
- Training in HSPD-12 Directive and FIPS 201-2
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves extended periods of sitting while engaged with a computer terminal or phone.
- Must have close visual and audio acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; determining the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work; or to make general observations of facilities or structures
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees’ ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world’s most demanding places