The DOE-HQ is currently seeking a Badging Manager in Washington DC.
- Applicant must demonstrate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Oracle database reporting and report fabrication.
- Applicant must have knowledge of the badge fabrication process, including digital photography, badge verification, and customer services.
- Applicant must demonstrate an ability to work effectively with the DOE client and manage a staff of five (5) or more employees in geographically separated offices.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to conduct security briefings, inform customers on general security information, and have knowledge of security policies and procedures.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively through oral and written means.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of one (1) year experience in fingerprinting and knowledge of USAccess, C-CURE 900 Enterprise and Personnel Security.
- At a minimum, the individual proposed must possess a DOE (Q) security clearance or must meet the eligibility requirements that will reasonably ensure a DOE (Q) clearance is obtained.
- Training in HSPD-12 Directive and FIPS 201-2
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.