THIS POSITION IS DEPLOYABLE TO QATAR – contingent on contract award
- Provide on- and off-compound detection of explosive materials.
- Perform daily maintenance training (i.e., performance and explosives detection) and maintain training records for assigned detection dogs.
- Maintain the day-to-day health and welfare of assigned detection dogs.
- Maintain all assigned canine-related equipment
- Perform basic canine emergency first-aid as needed.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a NAPWDA certification or equivalent national/state/provincial military or law enforcement certification as a working dog handler.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a military or law enforcement dog handler that has occurred, in part, within the last (7) seven years from the date the bio is submitted.
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) additional year of security-related experience. Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed guard services Obtain and maintain Personnel Security Clearance as specified in the Task Order
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable Task Order.
- Must qualify with the Glock-19, M4 or MK18 as specified by the designated TO, M240, and M249, re-qualifying as required
- Complete the WPS III Physical Readiness Test, per WPS III IDIQ, Attachment 15, Physical Readiness Test Protocols and Standards, at the sixty-five (65) percent performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the Task Order