Provide advice and guidance to investigators on investigative and formatting requirements; Monitor pending cases to ensure compliance with delivery due dates and track submission of investigative leads; prioritize cases where noteworthy or derogatory information is developed; Monitor pending cases, review and revise reports of investigation; Check for quality and take necessary actions to complete case; notate Investigator Quality Performance remarks; Schedule additional leads as discovered in investigation. Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum 18 years of age;
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent;
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; experience in background investigations and knowledge of the background investigation process to include thorough understanding of Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 704 requirements; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in oral, written, diagram, or schedule form;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to present information in an effective manner to senior management;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), E-mail, Internet, and database software;
- Must have a current (within the last two (2) years) SSBI or active Secret level Security Clearance based on an SSBI.
- Successfully pass criminal record and credit report checks;
- Successfully complete a security interview;
- Must be able to obtain the required U.S. Government Security Clearance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, however, some extended or weekend hours may be required. The position does not require regular travel.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.