PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
- You must have a current TOP SECRET LEVEL CLEARANCE OR HIGHER and it can be verified.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: Property Access Control, Building Protection, Traffic Control, Inspect Vehicles, Assist Visitors, Perform Roving Patrol Rounds In Vehicle or On Foot, Operate a Motor Vehicle, Enforce Regulations, Report Breaches of Security, Ability to respond to emergency situations including pursuit, apprehension and detention of individuals. Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum of 21 years of age;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have minimum, at least one of the following: (a.) six (6) months experience in a State licensed security services occupation (armed/unarmed guard, control room operator, etc.), (b) six (6) months experience as a Federal, State, or Municipal Law Enforcement Officer, or Dispatcher with successful completion of a police officer’s basic training academy or an Associate’s degree in a Security or Law Enforcement field, (c) be a current or former member (honorable discharge) of the United States Armed Forces
- Read, speak and understand the English language fluently;
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms;
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record;
- Must have a current Top Secret Level Clearance or Higher.
- Successfully pass required pre-employment testing;
- Must be able to pass training and obtain the required certifications and licenses;
- Successfully to pass an employment physical;
- Successfully pass criminal, credit and driving records check;
- Successfully complete a security interview screening;
- Must be able to pass a background investigation;
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.