The Compliance Manager role is an excellent position for a self-motivated individual with a strong desire for learning. There will be great potential for advancement in Constellis’ legal and compliance department.
- Manage various aspects of Company’s compliance function
- Coordinate and perform contract compliance and other system audits
- Analyze and track audit results, including drafting audit reports related to findings and tracking all findings to resolution
- Work directly with management and department leaders to ensure success of the Company’s overall compliance mandate including development of compliance objectives
- Oversight of the Company’s governance document repository
- Work with departments and projects to write/update policies, procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Manage collection, editing, and distribution of monthly compliance-related materials and trainings
- Work with senior management in the collection and analysis of materials related to the compliance function
- Develop expertise in applicable laws and regulations associated with corporate functions and contracts
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders related to the Company’s commitment to human rights
- Assist Quality and Finance Internal Audit functional areas in performance of audits, when necessary
- Support meeting preparation, metrics reporting, training, and audit preparation activities
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university with major course study in business administration, the social sciences or other related field
- Prior experience with ISO standards, to include internal and external audit processes and requirements, preferred
- Prior work with administering government contracts, or similar work with a US government contractor, preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Excellent technical skills and ability to work with multiple computer systems and platforms, highly preferred
- Ability to prioritize work, and work with minimal supervision or direction
- Ability to comfortably interact and clearly communicate verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Must be able to travel to other corporate facilities and projects domestically and outside of the U.S. (CONUS and OCONUS) (Travel to high-risk areas may also be required)
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday.