The Patient Administrator is part of the Constellis Mobile Response Team helping to deliver COVID vaccinations in Alabama. The Patient Administrator interacts with individuals interested in registering to receive a COVID vaccination and ensures all of the relevant paperwork is completed in full. They will collect and enter patient data into the provided vaccination information system in an accurate and expeditious manner. They will also be responsible for maintaining and tracking electronic records and logs.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Interacts with individuals interested in receiving a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Collects and enters patient data into the provided vaccination information system in an accurate and expeditious manner.
- Maintains and tracks electronic records and logs.
- Related tasks as needed.
- Minimum High school, GED, or equivalent diploma.
- 2 years administrative experience.
- Previous medical or health care experience preferred.
- Functional Spanish language preferred.
- Basic office technology skills, including but not limited to mapping printers and changing printer ink cartridges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Takes direction well.
- Ability to self-manage once given a project.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
- Ability to act as a team player.
Physical demands and environment
- Work is typically based in an office environment and subject to frequent interruptions.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.