The Scheduler is part of the Constellis Mobile Response Team helping to deliver COVID vaccinations in Pennsylvania. The Scheduler is responsible for the scheduling and coordination of patient COVID-19 vaccinations in an efficient and timely manner. The Scheduler may service as the liaison between the patient and the clinical vaccination staff.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Answers all incoming calls and emails, assesses callers’ needs and schedules vaccination appointments accordingly.
- Obtains and communicates messages in a timely manner.
- Schedules all patients in the required computer systems in accordance with guidelines.
- Coordinates the calendar of appointments of a single or multiple vaccination sites.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in administration.
- Prior medical or health care experience highly preferred.
- Functional Spanish language preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software program.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to self-manage once given a task, adapt to change, and act as a team player.
- Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
Physical demands and environment
- Work is typically based in an office environment and subject to frequent interruptions.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.