Rate of Pay: $17.25 /hr plus additional $4.41 in Health and Welfare
The Data Analyst performs technical efforts including creating and modifying alarm accounts, buildings and contact information with various systems. Their primary purpose is the information management of an alarm monitoring system and the current information system in order to assist with dispatching operations.
- Validate/maintain information for all alarm systems and buildings
- Update building profiles with special instructions regarding emergency and non-emergency events to assist dispatching operations
- Validate/maintain information on all alarm accounts, to include physical demographics, local responders, government agency contacts, zones, and panel information
- Perform quality assurance for all information systems
- Maintain all tracking and logging tools providing statistical data
- Log operation stats
- Assist in providing training to personnel on the operations of each system
- US Citizenship
- Candidates will be required to undergo a background check
- High School diploma or GED.
- Computer skills — Utilizes a personal computer with word processing, spreadsheet and related software with reasonable speed and accuracy
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and data entry
- Strong command of the English language
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves extended periods of sitting while engaged with a computer terminal or phone.
- Must have close visual and audio acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; determining the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work; or to make general observations of facilities or structures
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach