Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Manages the Defense Biometrics Identification System; performs a variety of duties directly related to the development and/or management of the Installation Access Control Program supporting the mission of the major command.
- Programs extend from the HQ staff level over several echelons to field units, and present very considerable complexities due to their structuring and extensive relationships (functional and financial).
- Analyzes a variety of complex and extensive policies, plans, regulations, and other higher level guidance, to determine overall impacts on specific program areas and functions of the Installation Access Control Program.
- Develops guidance, objectives, policies, plans, and procedures regarding the management of the Installation Access Control Program. Reviews superior, lateral, and subordinate command decisions on and/or interpretation of supplied guidance to assess their impact on the Installation Access Control Program. Performs reviews and analysis to ensure that resources supplied to subordinate commands are used in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Reviews and analyzes a variety of other types of documents to ensure consistency between and among these and the organization’s functions.
- Supply justification, prioritization, and cost guidance for Installation Access Control.
- Program resources funding.
- Serves as subject matter expert on the Installation Access Control Program. Reconciles Installation Access Control Program; questions areas that are unclear or appear contrary to command guidance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skilled in formal and informal briefings, negotiations, and training to senior staff members, USAFCENT commanders and end-users of regulations and IACS. Prepare information papers for dissemination throughout the USAFCENT Theater of operations, as needed.
- Possess thorough knowledge of automated information systems including office automation, desktop publishing, project management, and Website development software to accomplish the design, installation, and configuration management of these systems. Represents USAFCENT/FP at various meetings related to IACS. Contractor is the subject matter expert for access control within the theater and is responsible for planning and carrying out all work within this area.
- Candidates must have experience and knowledge of USAFCENT Installation Access Control Programs (IACS). Manages the Defense Biometrics Identification System; performs a variety of duties directly related to the development and/or management of the Installation Access Control Program supporting the mission of the major command.
- This position requires a SECRET security clearance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
OCONUS austere environment, work environment includes working outside in heat that can exceed 120 degrees during the summer. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. of equipment or stock inventory.
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Additional specific details related to physical requirements may be outlined in the Company’s Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.