Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
The Deputy Director of Medical Sales is a highly visible management position that assists the Director of Medical Sales with the development and execution of operational policies for the organization. The Deputy Director will be responsible for client management including selling medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, and healthcare professionals.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital medical teams
- Develop and cultivates long-term relationships with existing clients and medical staff to provide ongoing sales
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products
- Research competitors in the medical sales industry
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing, and finance
- Highly organized with thorough attention to detail ensuring timely follow-through and closure
- Identify new internal customer targets and opportunities to increase sales with existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree required; 3 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years in the sales industry
- Excellent project management ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.