The Director, Enterprise Infrastructure is responsible for creating and executing the information technology strategy in a rapid growth environment to support Constellis. Reporting to the CIO, this role will guide a diverse team of IT professionals. You will be expected to populate and maintain a multi-year roadmap, obtain key stakeholder sponsorship, and drive measurable and repeatable delivery of outcome. Lead strategic pricing efforts.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve strategy for creating and executing an enterprise infrastructure environment on-premises and in the cloud
- Manage and supervise Constellis technical operations which includes overseeing Enterprise Infrastructure staff and ensuring all technology systems and applications support the organization’s goals and objectives
- Work closely with the Cyber Security team to make sure all environments remain in compliance with relevant standards
- Lead and manage network and system administrators and engineers
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Develop and maintain reliable processes for monitoring of availability and capacity planning
- Ensure daily management, administration and maintenance of servers and network infrastructure
- Ensure system documentation, standard operating procedures and diagrams are up-to-date and maintained
- Ensure compliance to policy, process and procedure to achieve operational objectives
- Responsible for purchasing efficient and effective technology solutions and manage vendor relations
- Create reports, dashboards and metrics for Enterprise Infrastructure operations for presentation to stakeholders
- Manage the Enterprise Infrastructure team’s involvement in projects
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (Preferred)
- Active TS security clearance (Preferred)
- 5+ years of proven experience as an IT director or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks and related technologies
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Knowledge of business and project management
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Constellis and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers. All applicants receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.