Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
The Director, FP&A works closely with senior management to increase Constellis’s efficiency and profitability by assisting with the review and analysis of programs and management operations as well as assisting with the formulation of both medium- and long-term financial plans.
- Lead all Finance functions including financial planning, reporting and analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Manage the FP&A Team
- Manage the Company’s end-of-month and quarterly reporting process
- Prepare monthly reports and brief Executive Management on the state of the Company’s key financial metrics including Revenue, EBIDTA, AEBITDA, indirect rates and capex
- Identify trends and related commentary in operations and performance measures
- Derive and monitor KPIs
- Prepare Monthly Operations Reviews, SG&A reviews and quarterly Board of Directors presentations
- Lead the annual budgeting to include indirect rate development process
- Perform medium and long-range planning process for the organization to include financial modeling
- Maintain templates and manage the timeline to optimize the planning process including executive reviews and reviews with Private Equity and the Board of Directors
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with Executive Management, Operational Leadership and support Organization Leaders
- Contribute to and create financial reports for both internal and external customers including Compliance, Tax, Program Control and our Private Equity Owners
- Support the bid and proposal process as needed with requests related to indirect rates and structure, and ways that we can increase our Pwin
- Ad-hoc reporting and planning for the CFO and Executive Leadership Team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business/Management or other related field is required
- CPA with Public Accounting firm experience required
- Ten or more years of experience in Government Contracting as a financial/business analyst or related capacity required
- Supervisory experience required (Director will oversee a team of three personnel)
- Costpoint accounting system and Cognos TM1 reporting package strongly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, FAR, and CAS
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to prepare accurate reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information to senior management to include quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Must have high-level interpersonal skills and be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Self-directed and highly motivated, with the decisiveness and flexibility necessary to operate successfully in a changing, rapid-growth, and hands-on environment
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.