Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
The Director of Medical Sales will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and continued sales and sales growth clients. The position demonstrates leadership to maintain and expand relationships within an existing strategic customer as well as lead, along with the sales team, the acquisition of additional customer accounts. The Director uses required knowledge, experience, judgment and discretion to advance Constellis’ business objectives and in the performance of the job responsibilities stated below.
- Develop and execute a prospecting plan that includes existing and new clients
- Develop and execute a sales plan for the specified region
- Proactive communication within the organization to ensure alignment and on-time delivery of services
- Participates in business and project planning activities within customer organization
- Ensure key support departments are aligned with account requirements
- Develop and cultivates long-term relationships with existing customers to provide ongoing sales
- Lead, along with the sales team, the acquisition of additional accounts
- Identify new internal customer targets and opportunities to increase sales with existing customers
- Lead Sales activities for existing assigned strategic customers and assists sales leads within the region in assessing and engaging potential customers
- Prepare estimates, presentations, and service agreements
- Develop and maintains product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Must have National Medical Sales Experience
- Sales team coordination and leadership experience
- Must have recent experience selling to medical facilities including hospitals, dr. offices, etc
- Must have own POCs
- Bachelor’s degree required; 3 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 10+ years of National Medical Sales and management experience with large medical device customer accounts
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.