THIS POSITION IS DEPLOYABLE TO KUWAIT
We are not currently hiring for this position. We gladly invite you to apply should you be interested in this position for the future.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Control personnel and vehicle entry and exit of Entry Control Points
- Inspect all deliveries and vehicles up to Force Protection Condition Delta and in accordance with Kuwait Security Support Services Standard Operations Procedures for installation access
- Control and operate U.S. Government-installed barrier devices to deny unauthorized vehicle access to U.S. Government interests, e.g., installations, off-post parking areas, etc.
- Prepared to handle both military and contracted convoys entering and departing designated Entry Control Points
- Conduct inspections of personnel and vehicles using systems such as: Ion Scanners, Backscatter XRay machines, Under-Vehicle-Surveillance Systems, and Mobile Vehicle X-Ray Scanning machines
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check at both the State and National (NCIC) level prior to hire or must possess an active U.S. Secret Clearance
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have two years of combined honorable active-duty military, law enforcement, or private security experience in a contingency area
- Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by a form DD-214 (U.S. Military)
- Must be able to pass a physical examination, meet U.S. Army height and weight operational standards (not initial recruiting standards), and pass a physical fitness test
- Must have the ability to meet all eligibility requirements for employment in the host country
As required by the host country and/or the CENTCOM AOR, applicants will need to show proof of full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Operate both as a member of a team and independently at incidents of uncertain duration
- Spend extensive time outside exposed to environmental elements
- Perform physical demanding work in hot (in excess of 100 degrees Fahrenheit) and humid (up to 100 percent humidity) atmosphere while wearing duty equipment and PPE, which may significantly impair body-cooling mechanisms
- Experience frequent transition from hot to cold and from humid to dry atmospheres
- Work, including walking, running, standing, pulling, and pushing in wet, icy, or muddy areas
- Work in areas where sustaining traumatic or thermal injuries are possible
- Must be able to perform the following physical tasks:
- Drag, carry, lift, and/or pull a person (150lbs) to safety
- Use physical force to detain a subject or prevent unauthorized entry
- Prolonged standing and/or sustained patrol on foot and in a vehicle
- Sustained pursuit of suspect on foot
- Dodging, crawling, climbing, and rapid ascent/descent of stairs
- Perform all the above wearing duty equipment, to include ballistic and CBRN personal protective equipment, under adverse environmental conditions
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.