In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN KUWAIT. ALL PERSONNEL MUST HAVE A VALID TOURIST PASSPORT TO BE CONSIDERED.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Control personnel and vehicle entry and exit of Entry Control Points
- Inspect all deliveries and vehicles up to Force Protection Condition Delta and in accordance with Kuwait Security Support Services Standard Operations Procedures for installation access
- Control and operate U.S. Government-installed barrier devices to deny unauthorized vehicle access to U.S. Government interests, e.g., installations, off-post parking areas, etc.
- Prepared to handle both military and contracted convoys entering and departing designated Entry Control Points
- Conduct inspections of personnel and vehicles using systems such as: Ion Scanners, Backscatter XRay machines, Under-Vehicle-Surveillance Systems, and Mobile Vehicle X-Ray Scanning machines
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess an active U.S. Secret Clearance
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have two years of combined honorable active-duty military, law enforcement, or private security experience
- Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by a form DD-214 (U.S. Military)
- Must be able to pass a physical examination, meet U.S. Army height and weight operational standards (not initial recruiting standards), and pass a physical fitness test
- As required by the host country, applicants will need to show proof of full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
- Operate both as a member of a team and independently at incidents of uncertain duration
- Spend extensive time outside exposed to environmental elements
- Perform physical demanding work in hot (in excess of 100 degrees Fahrenheit) and humid (up to 100 percent humidity) atmosphere while wearing duty equipment and PPE, which may significantly impair body-cooling mechanisms
- Experience frequent transition from hot to cold and from humid to dry atmospheres
- Work, including walking, running, standing, pulling, and pushing in wet, icy, or muddy areas
- Work in areas where sustaining traumatic or thermal injuries are possible
- Must be able to perform the following physical tasks:
- Drag, carry, lift, and/or pull a person (150lbs) to safety
- Use physical force to detain a subject or prevent unauthorized entry
- Prolonged standing and/or sustained patrol on foot and in a vehicle
- Sustained pursuit of suspect on foot
- Dodging, crawling, climbing, and rapid ascent/descent of stairs
- Perform all of the above wearing duty equipment, to include ballistic and CBRN personal protective equipment, under adverse environmental conditions
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward-thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.