Experience and Requirements
- Extensive military experience in Security/Intelligence-related matters and conducting base security assessments is required.
- Extensive Intelligence exchange with Host Nation agencies and resultant analysis is required.
- Counter-terrorist experience is desired.
- Proficiency in light and medium weapons (pistol, assault rifle, medium machine gun) is required.
- Inter-personal skills, i.e., establish and maintain rapport with Host Nation Security and Intelligence agencies is required.
- Extensive experience in assessing Threat and Friendly Force capabilities. Experience in handling and implementation (in the defense) of light and medium weapons (M16A2, M4 carbine, 9mm pistol, M60 MG) is required.
- Experience in conducting safety familiarization and live-fire training on light weapons (M16A2, M4, 9mm pistol) is required.
- Light and medium weapons operation and employment, perimeter defense procedures and principles are required.
- CMF 18 (B,C, D, E & F) or 11B, 0311, Navy Seal or Air Force CCT Series MOS. Completion of associated weapons school for weapons supported before or incident to assignment.
- US Expat with Secret Clearance
- DoS authorized Personal Protection Course, weapons qualification course on assigned weapons, High Threat Environment Drivers Course CMF 18 (B,C,D, E & F) or 11B, 0311, Navy Seal or Air Force CCT Series MOS. Completion of associated weapons school for weapons supported before or incident to assignment
- Eight (8) or more years of Physical Security, Industrial Security, or Antiterrorism/Force Protection or an equivalent combination of training and experience is necessary.
- Previous leadership/management experience leading a large employee base.
- Two (2) or more years security operations experience in the Middle East/Central Asia, (Afghanistan preferred) Theater or similar theater of operations.