- Provide security protection and access control.
- Provide security protection for all government property, classified material and personnel within assigned areas of responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, theft, or intentional destruction.
- Report/respond to unusual or emergency situations.
- Be alert for potential security, property or safety concerns and initiate the appropriate actions.
- Control ingress/egress into and/or out of posted/controlled/security areas.
- Prevent/report all violations of security and safety rules and regulations.
- Respond to protective alarm signals or other unusual/suspicious activities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all security and guard orders, written and oral, pertaining to the assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have an active and current Top Secret Security Clearance with required Polygraph.
- Minimum 18 years of age;
- U.S. Citizenship;
- H.S. Diploma or GED;
- Read, speak and understand English language fluently;
- Minimum one (1) year of Security Monitor or Escort experience;
- Background investigation and pre-employment drug screening is conducted.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. Must be flexible/adaptable to constantly changing environment
- Ability to make verbal and written presentations related to site procedures and post orders