The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: Property Access Control, Building Protection, Traffic Control, Inspect Vehicles, Assist Visitors, Perform Roving Patrol Rounds in Vehicle or On Foot, Operate a Motor Vehicle, Enforce Regulations, Report Breaches of Security, Ability to Respond to Emergency Situations including pursuit, apprehension and detention of individuals.
- S. Citizenship;
- Minimum 21 years of age;
- S. Diploma/GED;
- Must have a minimum one year of military, law enforcement, and/or armed security experience;
- Read, speak and understand English language fluently;
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms;
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record;
- Must have a current Top Secret Clearance.
- Successfully pass required pre-employment testing;
- Must be able to pass training and obtain required certifications;
- Successfully to pass an employment physical;
- Successfully pass criminal, credit and driving records check;
- Successfully complete a security interview screening;
- Must be able to pass a background investigation for required U.S. Government Security Clearance;
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.