YOU MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SENSTIVE COMPARTMENT INFORMATION WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE BEFORE APPLYING.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: Maintain daily duty log; Conduct and record various checks and verifications; Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum of 18 years of age;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Must currently work on the Contract.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Ability to function in a fast pace environment and able to multi task with little assistance;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interpret documents to ensure all rules and procedures are being applied;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to maintain telephone rapport with customers at all levels;
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner;
- Ability to apply reasoning skills and document them oral, written, and/or diagram form;
- Ability to solve problems until completion;
- Ability to work in a MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Valid driver’s license;