The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain daily duty log;
- Conduct and record various checks and verifications;
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum of 18 years of age;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Ability to function in a fast pace environment and able to multi task with little assistance;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interpret documents to ensure all rules and procedures are being applied;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to maintain telephone rapport with customers at all levels;
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner;
- Ability to apply reasoning skills and document them oral, written, and/or diagram form;
- Ability to solve problems until completion;
- Ability to work in a MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Valid driver’s license;
- Must have the required current Top Secret clearance and polygraph.
- Must currently work on the Contract.
No travel required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.