THIS POSITION IS DEPLOYABLE TO QATAR – contingent on contract award
- Manage and direct guard operations on a daily basis under direction from DS/RSO.
- Plan, manage, and evaluate guard force operations.
- Ensure that all guard personnel are aware of and abide by all post and general orders.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a military officer or noncommissioned officer (NCO) (at E-6 or above or equivalent), or equivalent law enforcement/armed commercial guard force supervisory experience.
- Experience must include physical security, access control, and force protection
- Experience may be gained in the employ of any federal, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed guard services
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. This requirement may be substituted by an additional four (4) years of experience in addition to that required above.
- Must attend and successfully complete a supervisory course
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Must attend and successfully complete required training
- Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M240, M249, and requalifying as required by the task order (TO)
- Complete the Physical Readiness Test (PRT) at the 65% performance level and maintain that fitness level for the duration of the contract
- Must possess no impediments to travel overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order
- As required by the Client, applicants will need to show proof of full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA