THIS POSITION IS DEPLOYABLE TO QATAR – contingent on contract award
- Onsite supervision of large groups of guards or specific sectors or functions of the guard program.
- Assist the GFC in managing and directing guard operations on a day-to-day basis under direction from DS/RSO.
- Assist the GFC to plan, manage, and evaluate guard force operations.
- Ensure that all guard personnel are aware of and abide by all post and general orders.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a minimum of eight (8) years of experience as a military officer or NCO (at E-6 or above or equivalent), or equivalent law enforcement/armed commercial guard force supervisory experience.
- Experience must include physical security, access control, and force protection.
- Experience may be gained in the employ of any federal, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed guard services.
- Must attend and successfully complete a supervisory course meeting the requirements established in WPS III IDIQ, Attachment 1, Position Descriptions, Section 1.2.C.
- Must Obtain/maintain a Personnel Security Clearance/Public Trust determination, or RSO Vetting as identified in the Task Order
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Possess no impediments to traveling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable Task Order.
- Must qualify with the Glock-19, M4 or MK18 as specified by the designated TO, M240, and M249, re-qualifying as required in WPS III IDIQ, Attachment 2, Training.
- Complete the WPS III Physical Readiness Test, per WPS III IDIQ, Attachment 15, Physical Readiness Test Protocols and Standards, at the sixty-five (65) percent performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the Task Order