In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
|POSITION IS LOCATED IN ISRAEL|
Protect government equipment and personnel; Provide static installation access control; Conduct roving patrols; Conduct fixed site guard operations; Report violations of your instructions to the guard supervisor; Maintain weapons qualification on the M16/M4.
• Must be 21 years of age or older prior to training date
• Must have a valid U.S. tourist passport
• Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Force Protection experience: Minimum of one (1) year of experience, training, or education related to security, law enforcement administration, or operations experience in the Armed Forces, civilian police or commercial security agencies within the past five (5) years
• No felony or domestic violence conviction (record of recent recurring misdemeanors may adversely impact candidate’s suitability rating)
• Ability to pass a background check, possess and maintain a secret clearance granted by the Department of Defense
• Must pass a rigorous physical security training program at our company administered training facility
• Ability to deploy to an austere environment for a minimum of one (1) year; Must adhere to and support company policies, procedures and standards
• All DD-214s and related paperwork must be provided. Must not have any misconduct related discharges. Must have received an honorable discharge as verified by a form DD-214 (U.S. Military). Personnel who have been discharged with characterization of “General under other than honorable’, “Bad Conduct”, or “Dishonorable” are disqualified from this position
• Other duties as assigned
As required by the host country, applicants will need to show proof of full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward-thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.