Reporting to the respective Team Leader, the role of HOM CP Medic/Operator is to ensure the health, safety and security of Olive Group Personnel, or the personnel of the Clients of Olive Group consistent with Olive Group’s contractual obligations and complete compliance with prevailing laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Report directly to the HOM CP Team Leader.
- Carry out his/her duties in a professional manner.
- Provide exemplary medical care.
- Attend briefings of assigned Olive Group and client personnel prior to conducting tasks and whenever required, to ensure strong client relations are upheld and managed professionally, politely and appropriately.
- Engage routinely with client, professionally, politely and appropriately.
- Report to the Team Leader or Project Manager any client requests for services outside the agreed Scope of Works. .
- Maintaining absolute familiarity with Olive Group Standard Operating Procedures and the legal parameters in which the team operates.
- Undergo team training; receiving regular training and maintaining currency in tactics techniques procedures, actions on (response to incidents), updates to standard operating procedures and also project specific training.
- Minimum of 5 years’ military/police experience in a NATO member country and/or UK, USA Agreement Alliance signatory.
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience in an area of active conflict, including at least 6 months’ experience in Kabul, Afghanistan;
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience as a CPO;
- SIA certified or international equivalent;
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal record check within the recent 6 months.
- Medical Technician Qualification Level 3: Medical Technician Level 5a (Advanced emergency care paramedic, medical doctor/nursing skillsPre-deployment certifications:
- First Aid For Health Care Providers, Advanced international Trauma Life Support (Valid within 3 years), Current Tactical Medical Course Certification, Advanced Military Trauma Resuscitation Program.
- Must be a registered Paramedic with either UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
Physical Demands and Environment
- Work is typically based in an office environment and subject to frequent interruptions.
- May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.