This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Conducts annual staff assistance visits of all installation and associated units geared to assist commanders in effective administration of unit information and personnel security programs.
- Provides technical guidance to agency security managers in all aspects of program implementation.
- Develops and conducts formal classroom training for agency security managers.
- Conducts annual industrial inspections of contractors handling classified information on behalf of the Commander.
- Evaluates all aspects of these programs for compliance with standards, policies, and instructions.
- Additionally, develops guidance and establishes policy for the implementation of the personnel security program.
- Responsible for the review and submission of personnel security investigations (PSI).
- Evaluates requests for establishment and maintains and tracks special information files.
- Conducts program reviews of personnel security managers on PSI processing, managing, and accomplishing their assigned duties for the personnel security program. During contingency operations, will perform duties as assigned by the contract program manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in managing wing level information security, personnel security and industrial security programs.
- This position requires a SECRET security clearance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
OCONUS austere environment, work environment includes working outside in heat that can exceed 120 degrees during the summer. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. of equipment or stock inventory.
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Additional specific details related to physical requirements may be outlined in the Company’s Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.