Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
The Senior IT Project Manager leads and manages the implementation of technology based projects. This also includes participating, and documenting the design and testing phases of the projects. Assist VP with long term department strategy and organization alignment.
- Support business units that are Cyber, ATO and NIST auditable
- Facilitate definition of project missions, SOW, requirements, key stakeholder, owner, goals, tasks and resource assignments
- Develop partnerships with key stakeholders and various business units
- Develop KPI and/or methods to track the progress of projects
- Determine project teams, align skillsets to assigned roles within a project
- Manage project budget
- Develop and execute communications plan
- Responsible for assembling project staff for their technical, functional and developmental areas during projects.
- Facilitate service levels for a project and/or end solution.
- Integrate and interact with clients to determine their needs
- Work across departments and companies to solve problems and implement changes
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology
- Develop and implement continuous improvement programs
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems and resolutions to management
- Addresses delicate situations and resolves conflicts
- Minimize exposure to risk
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be US Citizen and eligible for Security Clearance
- 5 years of experience in IT leading/managing systems, platforms and/or projects required
- One of the following certifications required, multiple preferred: Agile Certified Practitioner, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Six Sigma Green Belt
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process. Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Extensive knowledge of ATO process
- Understanding of governance, risk and compliance
- Understanding of BIA and BCP
- Thorough understanding of SDLC
- Thorough understanding of ITIL
- Thorough understanding of project management phases: Initiate, prepare (definition/scope/requirements), Execute and Control (scope/work plans/resources/deliverables/QA/transition planning/etc.) and Close (completion/assessment)
- Strong and tested project management skills
- Experience with risk management and mitigation
- Extensive experience in formal change management methodologies
- Thorough understanding of IT missions
- Knowledge of organizations methodology and tools
- Ability to motivate team members and resolve conflicts
- Understands how and when to make a choice; how and when to escalate issues to higher levels. Analyzes the risks and future impact of decisions.
- Makes decisions and takes timely independent action in pursuit of priorities
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.