The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and supervising deployment schedules, training as well as equipment purchases as well as managing assigned projects in all aspects including financial, compliance, training, purchasing, subcontracting, invoicing and operational requirements.
- Manage operations and budget expenditures for assigned projects
- Instrumental in the development of scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure customer service and company processes and procedures are followed
- Ensure all required reports for company and program requirements are complete and accurate
- Liaison with all company service centers and support groups for program requirements
- Liaison with customer representatives as directed
- Project and provide manning shortfalls to program needs
- Ensure project is run within specification, measured against cost, schedule and performance
- Ensure that all personnel have completed required reports, training and have submitted copies to master files
- Ensure that the respective Personnel have all authorized equipment and Constellis compliance guidelines and procedures were followed
- Must be the final point of contact for all personnel or student issues/concerns
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance or Business, experience will be accepted in lieu of degree
- Ability to travel 25% of the time to site locations, both CONUS and OCONUS
- Must be able to come to the office daily (M-F)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret Clearance preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Email, Excel, Word, Project)
- Effective oral and written communication skills with ability to give direction downwards and discuss other items with more senior personnel
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office/training environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Travel throughout the United States will also be required.
When assisting with CCSP related training, frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold and humidity. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
When assisting with CCSP related training, must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 90 lbs. Requires standing for long periods of time in all weather conditions. Requires intermittent sitting, walking, running, climbing, squatting, stretching, bending and kneeling. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet