- Manage the contract to insure we are meeting the SOW.
- Ensure personnel assigned to contract have knowledge, skills, training, equipment to perform their job, and perform to budget for the contract.
- Maintain a close relationship with the customer.
- Liaison between the customer and Constellis operations management team.
- Provide supervisory direction to Operations Support Team on performance, staff issues, and other pertinent information.
- Create an atmosphere for upward advancement.
- Knowledge and understanding of all monitoring, badging, and helpdesk tier I and II duties and assist as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS. Diploma or GED.
- US. Citizen.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred.
- Supervisory experience.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in oral, written, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to present information in an effective manner to senior management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), E-mail, Internet.
- Must be available for frequent local travel.
- Must have a current required Top Secret clearance with Full Life Cycle Polygraph.