Staff armed security posts and provided security for the personnel and property of, and visitors to assigned US Government Property.
- Preparation of PSO Schedules
- Submit weekly reports to Major
- Confirm that OT hours are at a minimum
- Have full time availability
- Submit Weekly Quality Control reports.
- U.S. Citizenship (Birth or Naturalized);
- Minimum 21 years of age;
- Minimum two (2) years of successful experience in field supervision (civilian community law enforcement, military law enforcement/security, or commercial/industrial guard services) of five (5) employees or more;
- Minimum two (2) years’ service in the U.S. Armed Services, any combination of two (2) years’ experience in physical security and service with the U.S. Armed Service with one (1) year armed experience, Associates Degree in Security or Law Enforcement related field with one (1) year armed experience, or successful completion of a police officer’s basic training academy with one (1) year armed experience
- Fully Bilingual English and Spanish
- Computer Knowledge
- Knowledge of the General Orders, Special Orders, Do Not Admits and VIPS;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and reporting writing skills;
- Training skills to develop personnel, understand and perpetuate succession planning (Mentoring) and demonstrate leadership;
- Ability to counsel and discipline in effective manner in both negative and positive situations;
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses in personnel and communicate corrective solutions;
- Ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times and command presence to convey authority in security situations;
- Must have a positive attitude toward work and workers, lead by example and show enthusiasm and energy;
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language fluently;
- Ability to make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Ability to manage multiple Security Officers on various posts with 24/7 coverage;
- Must be available for contact 24/7;
- Computer proficient to include in Microsoft Office Suite, (Word, Excel) and E-mail;
- Must be able to pass contract required training and obtain all required certifications;
- Must be in good standing with the company with excellent record of performance and attendance.
- Must be able to pass all required training to include weapons, CPR, First Aid, and AED;
- Successfully pass background checks to include criminal, credit, and/or driving record checks;
- Must meet client suitability.
- In addition to the regularly qualifications the applicant must have one year of proven supervisor experience.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme temperatures and weather. Subject to high noise levels. Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or machines, firearms and clearing barrels. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and walk-up inclines and on uneven terrain. Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract. Travel may be required