Triple Canopy is hiring for the position of Lieutenant to support our Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service contract in San Francisco Area. Any interested candidates must be individuals of unquestionable integrity who display a mature and professional attitude and exercise good judgment. The Lieutenant must ensure the effective, efficient and accurate operations of the following:
- Handles the day to day operations of assigned guard force in assigned area, ensuring all contractual requirements are met
- Schedules officers’ time
- Ensures that posts are staffed and provides direct oversite of PSOs.
- Maintains order and discipline of PSOs in accordance with established Rules of Personal Conduct and contractual agreements.
- Ensures that officers have appropriate uniform and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
The Lieutenant must also meet the requirements listed below:
- Must have supervisor and conflict management skills (problem solving, good written and verbal communication)
- 3 years supervisory experience (federal, commercial, military or law enforcement)
- Must have DL.
- Must have a BSIS California guard card and firearm permit and all other contract required certifications
- Must have computer skills
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to multi-task
- Must be able to pass and maintain Physical and Drug Screen
Applicants are encouraged to list any relevant, certifications, licenses, education, and training.
Starting salary range from $78,000 to $81,000.